#Throwback No.1

2 comments
I haven't blogged in a while , so I thought I'd do a throw back post
i think i was like 5 months natural , not too sure , but i had just cut my hair , and i was learning how to deal with it, i'm waiting to get a new camera so i can have pictures of a a better quality for this blog , instead of my poor unedited pictures.

so I may be doing throw backs for a while and just updating the pages , you can check them out if you want Here.

Top - Marks & Spencer
Skirt - Dorothy Perkins
Shoes - Primark
Lipstick - Girl about town -MAC

2 comments:

  1. U go girl! Rock the hair :) I'm waiting to do my big chop in October, I'll have been transitioning for 10months by then. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Fiona , omg i wish i transitioned , dont cut it off i miss length.

    ReplyDelete